Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So...do you know someone?

So as our departure draws closer, the full implications of spending a week with just each other in a car is dawning on us. Consequently, we need your help. If anyone happens to know someone in any of the areas that we will be driving through who would be willing to show us around their part of the country for an afternoon, then let us know. Email me or leave a comment here, it would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Hi Ez! I get to see you both tonight so that will be fun....didn't think of anyone I know that is on your route but I am so excited you made this blog! I've had a couple other friends do this when they've moved and it had been really successful to make me feel like I'm still connected and up to date with them. :) Oliver and I have a myspace now so I'll give you that once I remember what it is...see you in a while! :) -Laura Hamel