Thursday, October 05, 2006

Midterm Madness

So there is nothing like a few exams to take you all the way back to your undergraduate days. After being lulled into a false sense of security, and thinking we were responsible semi-professionals now with our big offices and own mail-boxes, we are back in the hot seat of exam time. While sitting exams is never something you look forward to, the inevitable nature of testing seems to bring out peoples true personalities, a fact that can provide at least a degree of entertainment as you cram 600 pages of knowledge into whichever part of your body will take it. So after six weeks of cruising the halls pretending to be calm and collected, panic is starting to emerge through the cracks of a few peoples facades. Slowly but surely, doors are being closed and office lights are on later and later, and sadly enough, the faint aroma of marijuana is slowly leaving the halls of the psychology department. As for me, I have one more to go…statistics next week…which amazingly enough, no matter how many times you take it…is just never, ever, interesting.

Pictured: Asserting my masculinity over a bookcase. Granted, nothing to do with exams, but I know you only look at the pictures Andre, so just for you my friend (and yes…still fighting the battle against sleeves)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I finally found something interesting enough to leave a comment! I can see that Idaho, uh, Iowa, I mean Indiana is treating you well. I really thought that when I finally saw a picture of you, you would be on a riding lawn mower, chewing on a piece of hay!! Oh well. I do however see that you continue to have that nasty allergic reaction to the sun:) Don't be afraid to put Jennifer to work, she's a lot stronger then she leads to believe. I think it's from popping open all those beer cans. Anyways, love the pictures, I can almost tell everything that is going on without reading! Oh by the way, 87° and clear today!