Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day 6: Greeting the Fighting Irish

Well my friends and family, we are now only a few hours from reaching South Bend and our new home for the next four years. After an amazing road trip that enabled us to meet new friends and see parts of America that we had never laid eyes upon, it is now time to settle into our new apartment and city.
The adventure continues...


Pictured: The clouds form to see us out of Iowa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mate, I'm glad to see you made it in one piece. It's just not the same here without you..I actually get some work done. Nothing else has changed, Deb is still...Deb, cars are still cars. Good luck with it all.

Anonymous said...

Geez mate, you sure travel quickly!!!

Nice place. Jane and I miss you both, but it is good to see a Jeep out the front of your place in the photo.

Nice segway with the In n Out article as well