Sunday, December 03, 2006

Baby its cold outside…

As the first days of December come and go, the temperature is dropping steadily. To friends and family in Southern California and Australia, the following is South Bend’s forecast of the coming week:

Monday: High: 26° F | -3° C Low: 19° F | -7° C
Tuesday: High: 29° F | -2° C Low: 19° F | -7° C
Wednesday: High: 28° F | -2° C Low: 17° F | -8° C
Thursday: High: 29° F | -2° C Low: 20° F | -7° C
Friday: High: 30° F | -1° C Low: 23° F | -5° C

Suddenly the couple of thousand dollars to fly back to Australia is looking like a bargain...especially considering with windchill this
temperature will top out at a tropical 5° F | -17° C

Pictured: Jennifer and my replacement...the new heater.

3 comments:

Phillip said...

I wonder how big that heater was before Jen started cuddling with it?

Anonymous said...

Errol my good man, glad to see you're holding up well. I am enjoying reading your slightly bewildered accounts of American life. 37 degrees Celsius here on Saturday. Joy. Stu

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Good to see that you're keeping warm. However, I notice that the temperature on the heater reads 68 degrees. You must be getting climatized because no true Californian/Aussie would keep their thermostat any lower than 70F in the winter. I knew it! You're changing!

Steph