Having been evicted from the apartment due to the bridal shower, and with two hours to occupy without a bar being open at 8am Sunday morning, an intellectual pursuit of knowledge was proposed. Armed with a bottle of diet coke and a pack of Mentos, and with the interests of science close behind us, we set out for the local school to test this urban myth. Under carefully controlled conditions we risked life and limb to determine if indeed diet coke exploded with the addition of Mentos…it was quite a show indeed. And people have the nerve to say that higher education is a waste of money!
2 comments:
I have the videos...as soon as I can figure out how to put em in a blog, I will.
Hey Ez and Jen, Just a g'day and to let you know I just read 4 months of your lives. Enjoy the cold dude its been 37 and 38 C here the last two days with mega bushfires. Say goodbye to the alpine national park and most of gippsland. Whilst not ash wednesday standard yet still an impressive 100km fire front. Anyone for kangaroo??
Be seeing you guys soon so take care and ez your getting soft, no sense no feeling, back on with the shorts you know you cant kill a cockroach.
brett
Post a Comment